|Title||Series 1, Episode 5|
|Air date||1 July 2005|
|Left team|| Scott Capurro|
|Right team|| Mel Giedroyc|
|Previous||Series 1: Episode 4|
|Next||Series 1: Episode 6|
The fifth episode of the first series was first broadcast on the 1 July 2005.
|Sean's Team||Scott Capurro|
|Dave's Team||Mel Giedroyc|
What Are You Talking About?
|1. ID Cards||61%|
|3. It's Live 8 Tomorrow||57%|
|4. Big Brother Hots Up||53%|
|5. Princess Di Allegations||47%|
The Poll With a Hole
- 13% of Americans are afraid of being alone in a forest.
- Only 7% of builders regularly take tea breaks.
- 80% of British police want a stun gun.
- 62% of British men don't know their partner's mobile telephone number.
The League of Nations
The following are all approximate results.
- The Irish spend 21 minutes on foreplay. The British spend more time.
- 23% of American children dream of being US leader. Less British children dream of being UK leader.
And the Winner Is...
- Best way to avoid talking to someone on a plane: Reading.
- Kids' favourite thing in the world: Fame.
- Fictional character women would most like to meet: Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy.
- Footballers' most common superstition: No sexual intercourse before a game.
The final score was 8-8 so it was a dead heat making "everyone a winner".
- Series 1: Episode 5 at Channel4.com
- Series 1: Episode 5 at TV.com
- Series 1: Episode 5 at the Internet Movie Database
- Series 1: Episode 5 at the British Comedy Guide
|8 out of 10 Cats: Series 1 episodes|
|Episode 1 • Episode 2 • Episode 3 • Episode 4 • Episode 5 • Episode 6 • Episode 7 • Episode 8 • Episode 9 • Episode 10 • Big Brother 6 Special|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.