|Title||Series 1, Episode 9|
|Air date||29 July 2005|
|Left team|| Jayne Middlemiss|
|Right team|| Rob Rouse|
|Result||Sean's Team Won|
The ninth episode of the first series was first broadcast on the 29 July 2005.
|Sean's Team||Jayne Middlemiss|
|Dave's Team||Johnny Vegas|
What Are You Talking About?
|1. The London Bombings|
|2. We Have Lift Off!||43%|
|3. The Class of '60||41%|
|4. The Tour De Lance||38%|
The Pole With a Hole
- One in four golfers is a manual worker.
- Accountants read for pleasure more than any other professionals.
- 62% of Brits think their grandmother is usually right.
What's the Poll?
The following appeared on "America's favourite British people" poll:
- Sherlock Holmes
- Rod Stewart
- Simon Cowell
- Supernanny: Jo Frost
And the Winner Is...
- What boys want to be when they grow up: Train drivers
- What girls want to be when they grow up: Nurses
- Most difficult everyday object to use: Video recorder
Sean's team defeated Dave's team 8 points to 5.
- Series 1: Episode 9 at Channel4.com
- Series 1: Episode 9 at TV.com
- Series 1: Episode 9 at the Internet Movie Database
- Series 1: Episode 9 at the British Comedy Guide
|8 out of 10 Cats: Series 1 episodes|
|Episode 1 • Episode 2 • Episode 3 • Episode 4 • Episode 5 • Episode 6 • Episode 7 • Episode 8 • Episode 9 • Episode 10 • Big Brother 6 Special|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.