|Title||Series 2, Episode 3|
|Air date||24 February 2006|
|Left team|| Kelly Osbourne|
|Right team|| Richard Madeley|
|Result||Dave's Team Won|
|Previous||Series 2: Episode 2|
|Next||Series 2: Episode 4|
The third episode of the second series was first broadcast on the 24 February 2006.
|Sean's Team||Kelly Osbourne||1st appearance|
|Vic Reeves||2nd appearance|
|Dave's Team||Richard Madeley||2nd appearance|
|Neil Morrissey||1st appearance|
What Are You Talking About?
|1. Heist Almighty!||70%|
|2. Bird Flu||53%|
|3. Extra Time at Wembley||52%|
|4. Charles Sues Mail||35%|
|5. Gay Footballers||29%|
The Pole With a Hole
- Seven out of ten adults are unaware that there is an £80 on-the-spot fine for buying alcohol for miners.
- 71% of Brits agree that fishing is an acceptable pastime.
- 10% of dinner ladies see salad spinners as essential.
Believe It or Not
- True or False, if attacked by a bear whilst camping, 31% of American men would abandon their partner in favour of their own safety.
- — False
- True or False, 25% of vets have treated a drunk pet.
- — True
And the Winner Is...
- Top priority for single men buying a house: Nearest public house
- Dream holiday companions: Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne
Dave's team defeated Sean's team 9 points to 4.
|8 out of 10 Cats: Series 2 episodes|
|Episode 1 • Episode 2 • Episode 3 • Episode 4 • Episode 5 • Episode 6 • Episode 7|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.