|Title||Series 2, Episode 5|
|Air date||10 March 2006|
|Left team|| Krishnan Guru-Murthy|
|Right team|| Frankie Boyle|
|Result||Sean's Team Won|
|Previous||Series 2: Episode 4|
|Next||Series 2: Episode 6|
The fifth episode of the second series was first broadcast on the 10 March 2006.
|Sean's Team||Krishnan Guru-Murthy||2nd appearance|
|Les Dennis||1st appearance|
|Dave's Team||Frankie Boyle||3rd appearance|
|Chantelle Houghton||1st appearance|
What Are You Talking About?
|1. Tessa's Troubles||60%|
|2. God To Judge Blair||49%|
|3. The Oscars 2006||47%|
|4. No to Term-Time Holidays||38%|
|5. Chico's No.1!||33%|
The Pole With a Hole
- 25% of women pretend to be pleased when their partner gives them underwear.
- 80% of Brits think monkeys should not be kept as pets.
Believe It or Not
- True or False, Britain is the angriest nation in Europe.
- — False
- True or False, 12% of British men admit having been reduced to tears during a shopping trip.
- — False
And the Winner Is...
- Most entertaining moment of 2005: England winning the ashes
- Most common way people mistreat pet rabbits: Not giving the rabbits clean water
Sean's team defeated Dave's team 8 points to 5.
- Series 2: Episode 5 at TV.com
- Series 2: Episode 5 at the Internet Movie Database
- Series 2: Episode 5 at the British Comedy Guide
|8 out of 10 Cats: Series 2 episodes|
|Episode 1 • Episode 2 • Episode 3 • Episode 4 • Episode 5 • Episode 6 • Episode 7|