|Title||Series 9, Episode 2|
|Air date||15 January 2010|
|Left team|| Josie Long|
|Right team|| Jack Whitehall|
|Result||Jason's Team Won|
|Previous||Series 9: Episode 1|
|Next||Series 9: Episode 3|
The second episode of the ninth series was first broadcast on the 15 January 2010.
|Sean's Team||Josie Long||2nd appearance|
|Fay Ripley||1st appearance|
|Jason's Team||Jack Whitehall||4th appearance|
|Peter Jones||1st appearance|
What Are You Talking About?
|1. Please, Please Stop Snowing||85%|
|2. The Cook, the First Minister, His Wife & Her Lover||33%|
|3. Keeping Up With the Jonas||30%|
|4. Gordon vs Dave vs the Lib Dem Guy||15%|
|5. Fortune Cookies Disabled||12%|
Pick of the Polls
- Jason's team selected the angry looking child (top left)
- Question: True or False, 21% of parents have used a parenting tip from a TV programme? — False.
- Sean's team selected the hands representing God (bottom left)
- Question: Who came first in the poll "most famous person in the world" if God came second? — Simon Cowell
And the Winner Is...
- Most common social faux pas: Not saying thank you
- The greatest idea ever: The wheel
Jason's team defeated Sean's team 6 points to 3.
- Series 9: Episode 2 at Channel4.com
- Series 9: Episode 2 at TV.com
- Series 9: Episode 2 at the Internet Movie Database
- Series 9: Episode 2 at the British Comedy Guide
|8 out of 10 Cats: Series 9 episodes|
|Episode 1 • Episode 2 • Episode 3 • Episode 4 • Episode 5 • Episode 6 • Episode 7|